Read This Post

Sajid Khan replaces Shekar kapur as judge in India's Got Talent 2

Director-comedian Sajid Khan has replaced acclaimed filmmaker Shekhar Kapur as a judge on the second season of the talent hunt show.

‘I can’t cry like Shekhar Kapur. I don’t cry so easily. What immensely touches me and moves me is cruelty against children and elder people. That is something I am sensitive about, I don’t cry otherwise,’ Sajid said, while in the capital to promote the show.

Kapur frequently got emotional while watching heart-wrenching performances by the physically challenged or poor contestants in the first season of ‘India’s Got Talent’.

‘I am going to be fun on the show. Actually, my reactions will match the talent I see. I am usually frivolous and fun, but sometimes I can be dead serious in my comments. It completely depends on the acts,’ he told IANS.

Though Sajid has started auditioning for the show, he confesses that hasn’t seen even a single episode of the first season of the show.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Sajid Khan replaces Shekar kapur as judge in India's Got Talent 2"

Post a Comment